- 2-3 large stalks of broccoli
- 1/2C each of peas, carrots, red pepper, edamame – any veggie you wish but I’d only pick two
- 1tsp crushed ginger
- 3Tb tamari (or soy sauce if not gluten sensitive)
- 1/4C green onion – chopped
- 1Tb sesame oil
- 1 large egg (or use a 1 1/2tsp chia seeds plus 3tsp water – combined and let sit to form a gel like egg replacement)
- Salt & pepper – to taste
Next, heat sesame oil in a large skillet and add the ginger and veggies; stir until slightly tender; add the crumbled broccoli, along with the tamari/soy sauce; cook until all ingredients are combined and tender – approx 5min.
Finally, add your egg/egg replacement directly into the veggie mix and toss mixture together until fully cooked.
That is it! Super easy. Super delicious. Enjoy!